nopCommerce 3.80 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Thank you very much ..

you have made our live better  :)
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,
I'm playing with test enviroment of 3.80 with my production data.

First of all it worked right away just after running SQLScript upgrade, really incredible!

One question anyway. In Italian (but also in other languages for sure) objects are larger than English. This means, for instance, that Edit and Delete buttons in Order / Products pane go one above the other rather than side by side. Inspecting with Firebug I just edited column width and buttons adjusted properly.
Why objects don't have appropriate styles but formatting is hardcoded? It could be a better time spending for you to style elements so users can adjust dimensions properly for their needs via CSS style sheet?
If you (hopefully) plan a mantainance fix update these days, please take into consideration this matter.
7 years ago
infinito62 wrote:
Hi Andrei,
I'm playing with test enviroment of 3.80 with my production data.

First of all it worked right away just after running SQLScript upgrade, really incredible!

One question anyway. In Italian (but also in other languages for sure) objects are larger than English. This means, for instance, that Edit and Delete buttons in Order / Products pane go one above the other rather than side by side. Inspecting with Firebug I just edited column width and buttons adjusted properly.
Why objects don't have appropriate styles but formatting is hardcoded? It could be a better time spending for you to style elements so users can adjust dimensions properly for their needs via CSS style sheet?
If you (hopefully) plan a mantainance fix update these days, please take into consideration this matter.

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks a lot for input. Could you please make some screenshots?
7 years ago
Two days ago we released nopCommerce 3.80. It has an issue in export functionality when you didn't have any vendor records created. That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 3.80  before August 5th, then please download the latest version again here (its version is still 3.80). Or you can manually apply the fix:

Please see this changeset

Thanks a lot to ckoch1979 for reporting
7 years ago
Very good Admin interface, I think if you add the scroll bar for the admin menu will increase the usability.

specially when using configuration section
7 years ago
Will multiple currency price feature is included in next release?
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Two days ago we released nopCommerce 3.80. It has an issue in export functionality when you didn't have any vendor records created. That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 3.80  before August 5th, then please download the latest version again here (its version is still 3.80). Or you can manually apply the fix:

Please see this changeset

Thanks a lot to ckoch1979 for reporting

Hi Andrei,

I don't know if this is related to the Hot Fix but the No Source Code version that could be downloaded from your website has version 3.90 instead of 3.80.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx

Here is the exact link addresss that contains the 3.90 version:
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases/download/release-3.80/nopCommerce_3.80_NoSource.rar

Please update it to be 3.80 as now the customers will be able to upgrade and run nopCommerce but will not be able to install/upgrade any third party plugins (as they will be version 3.80 and won't be picked up by nopCommerce 3.90).

We will most probably wait till this is fixed before releasing our products as customers will be quite confused why our plugins are not visible in the administration.

Thanks,
Boyko
7 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi Andrei,

I don't know if this is related to the Hot Fix but the No Source Code version that could be downloaded from your website has version 3.90 instead of 3.80.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx

Here is the exact link addresss that contains the 3.90 version:
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases/download/release-3.80/nopCommerce_3.80_NoSource.rar

Please update it to be 3.80 as now the customers will be able to upgrade and run nopCommerce but will not be able to install/upgrade any third party plugins (as they will be version 3.80 and won't be picked up by nopCommerce 3.90).

We will most probably wait till this is fixed before releasing our products as customers will be quite confused why our plugins are not visible in the administration.

Thanks,
Boyko

Hi Boyko,

You're absolutely right. It was done several hours ago (when uploading the hotfix). I've just re-uploaded packages. Thanks a lot!

Please sorry for any inconvenience it caused
7 years ago
Hi,
I am running NC 3.7 from source code. How to upgrade to 3.8 both the site + source code? Any step by step?

Regards
Bilal
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,
I am running NC 3.7 from source code. How to upgrade to 3.8 both the site + source code? Any step by step?

Regards
Bilal

Hi Bilal,

Please see Upgrading nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.