Discount requirement type > is missing item in the dropdown list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi

I'm running some 3.60 version on different website. But for one of them I cannot see item from the "Discount requirement type" Dropdown.

I know that I to save it first before continuing with this field. But any choice appearing in this field. All my other websites running well this feature. But not this one :-/

I cleared cache and also restarted application, the problem stills there.

Thanks in advance
7 years ago
virtualeman wrote:
Hi

I'm running some 3.60 version on different website. But for one of them I cannot see item from the "Discount requirement type" Dropdown.

I know that I to save it first before continuing with this field. But any choice appearing in this field. All my other websites running well this feature. But not this one :-/

I cleared cache and also restarted application, the problem stills there.

Thanks in advance

Did you install and active nopCommerce Discount Rule Plugins? Ensure it.
7 years ago
I'm so sorry, my bad, I thought that it was out the box by default.

Thanks
4 years ago
Hello,
I see the list box of the requirement with only two option, only one requirement ¿ where are the others requeriments ?
4 years ago
abeltranes wrote:
Hello,
I see the list box of the requirement with only two option, only one requirement ¿ where are the others requeriments ?

These options are different discount requirement rule plugins. You have to install those in your system.

Find discount requirement rule plugins here on marketplace.
4 years ago
Hi, thankyou. I download all plugins and did a lot of tests. I configure to get 2x1 discount.

Discount type  : Asigned to Product (product: pizza)
User porcentage:  100%
Maximum discounted quantity:  1

Requirement: Customer has all of these products in the car ( pizza:2-100)

Al work fine,
- if i buy 1 pizza, can´t apply the code.
- if i buy 2 pizza, apply the code, 2x1
but i buy 4 pizza, only apply one time the cupon, but the customer expect apply 2 times.

any advice?

thank you
4 years ago
Seems like you will require code customization. Btw which plugin are you using to achieve this?

//Jaber Kibria
4 years ago
Now, i´m using this plugin:  https://www.nopcommerce.com/has-all-products-discount-requirement-rule.

my question is ¿ is posible using a cupon one more time ?
4 years ago
Yes, you can you use same coupon code multiple/unlimited number of times. Go to discount edit page. Find Discount limitation and select preferred option.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.