502 Web server received an invaid response while acting as a gateway - AZURE

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have a internal test server that I was able to load a payment plugin on.  No errors.

When I attempt to install the plugin on my AZURE production server, I get the following error.

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Any suggestions?  This is literally the last piece before going live.  I have had no other issues with Azure installation.

Version 3.7
4 years ago
if you are using nopCommerce version 4.0 or above.

i think you can find solution at [url]Please find the solution at https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/51769/server-error-502-web-server-received-an-invalid-response-while-acting-as-a-gateway-or-proxy-server.aspx#245411[/url]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.