Overridden price for Product Attribute combination

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,
Need help on Product attribute's override price.
For instance, have total 6 product attribute for a product, want Override Price in attribute's combination for 3 attribute.

Thanks
7 years ago
sanp wrote:
Hi,
Need help on Product attribute's override price.
For instance, have total 6 product attribute for a product, want Override Price in attribute's combination for 3 attribute.

Thanks

While editing the product, click into the Product Attributes tab, then click the Attribute Combinations tab.
From there, you just need to create each of your attribute combinations and specify the price override on the appropriate ones.
7 years ago
Thanks Embryo for your inputs.
But my query is, do I need to create attribute combination for each attributes or combination for particular attributes selectively?
Currently Overridden price is applicable to all attribute combination.

Thanks
7 years ago
I'm sorry. I guess I do not understand.
On my site(s), I just create each attribute.

Example:
I add COLOR and SIZE attributes as drop-down boxes then click the View/Edit Values link in the VALUES column and add new, like:

COLOR
Red
White
Blue

SIZE
Small
Medium
Large
X-Large

Then I click the View/Edit values link on the VALUES column for the X-Large Attribute and use the Price Adjustment field to add $1.00 to the price (if they choose X-Large)

Then I go to Attribute Combinations tab and create each possible combination of attributes:
Small- Red
Small- White
Small- Blue
Medium- Red
Medium- White
Medium- Blue
Large- Red
Large- White
Large- Blue
X-Large- Red
X-Large- White
X-Large- Blue

This causes the options the customer is presented with to show each possible combination, and the X-Large options show like this:
(+ $1.00)

You can also set price overrides on the attribute combinations (usually a discount for choosing an unpopular color or size) For example...nobody is buying the small yellow t-shirt, so i put price override on JUST that attribute combination which shows lower price..maybe they will choose it when they see this lower price.

...more info here:
http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1441945
5 years ago
Is there a way to override ALL combinations at once?

We have products with 4-5 different attributes, which can cause 300 different attribute combinations. We want all those combinations to have the same overridden price, but don't want to manually enter that price to each combination.

Possible?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.