URL structure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

I am new in nopcommerce, so dont judge me(a lot) :)

How can I change the url structure of my nopcommerce store from www.myshop.com/fruit-tea/ to www.myshop.com/shop/fruit-tea/.

"shop" always must be in url link when i am browsing in categories or products.

Thank you in advance!
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,

How can I change the url structure of my nopcommerce store from www.myshop.com/fruit-tea/ to www.myshop.com/shop/fruit-tea/.

Thank you in advance!

I think you will need to  customize  the GenericUrlRouteProvider.cs file
namespace Nop.Web.Infrastructure

Like bellow==>

routes.MapLocalizedRoute("Product",
                                     "shop/{SeName}",
                                     new { controller = "Product", action = "ProductDetails" },
                                     new[] {"Nop.Web.Controllers"});

If face problem can knock me.
7 years ago
You may drive inspiration from this article I've written, if you are technical enough Hierarchical Product Url (With Category Breadcrum In The URL) In NopCommerce

Otherwise no, there is no out-of-the-box way to achieve this. :)
7 years ago
sohel wrote:
Hello,

Thank you in advance!

Like bellow==>

"shop/{SeName}",

This didnt work:
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'categoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Category(Int32, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel)' in 'Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.
Parameter name: parameters
7 years ago
wooncherk wrote:
You may drive inspiration from this article I've written, if you are technical enough Hierarchical Product Url (With Category Breadcrum In The URL) In NopCommerce

Thank you for shearing great article.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,

Thank you in advance!

Like bellow==>

"shop/{SeName}",

This didnt work:
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'categoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Category(Int32, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel)' in 'Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.
Parameter name: parameters

Take a look above answer that replied by wooncherk (Thanks Woon, my boss) and you may go through ==> GenericPathRoute.cs  namespace Nop.Web.Framework.Seo
6 years ago
wooncherk wrote:

Hi,

Will this work with nopcommerce version 4.0?

-Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.