Require login for store A but not store B

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have multiple stores. I want to require login to Store A but not for Store B. Is there a way to redirect Store A to the login page based on the url domain name?
4 years ago
Was there ever a solution to this? I have this scenario as well.
4 years ago
This is called Single Sign On. Here is a similar question on stack overflow.
4 years ago
moz81 wrote:
Was there ever a solution to this? I have this scenario as well.

Actually there is no default way to restrict users per store for multi-store. The nopCommerce does not isolate the customer per store. Though it is very possible to implement the feature where at the registration time keep the customer for that specific store.
3 years ago
Did you find a solution for this? I need some b2b stores to require logging in and b2c stores not require a login
3 years ago
you can restrict the customer store wise for login or register
for login need to override the service provide by nopcommerce

GetCustomerByUsername
GetCustomerByEmail
Using these 2 services add your logic store wise and give a proper error message when you try to log in

This is the simple way to keep login registration store wise

else many ways like Single Sign-On Implementation, using mapping table and others might be way exist

Hope this can helpful to you
3 years ago
No we didn't find a solution. We could have had our developers create custom code to solve this, however as our second store is internally facing we just added basic authentication as our means to restrict consumer access to that store. Sorry i couldn't help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.