Import/Export

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have 2 questions.

I need to import more then 3 images. I was using ProCommerce Import-Export Expander but the do not have it for 3.8 and I have asked them if they were going to have a update over 6 weeks ago with no reply.

Any one know I can add images. I am exporting from another nopCOmmerce site and importing into a new site.

Also I need to import/export product attribute combinations.

Import/Export has always been a issue with NopCommerce.

Why?

I also need to export customers with orders
7 years ago
You'll have to import multiple times.   3.80 now allows you to import only desired columns.  I.e. your spreadsheet can contain just these columns:

SKU  Picture1  Picture2  Picture3

SKU is necessary to update an existing product.
7 years ago
I need to export all images from another NopCommerce install then Import it into the new NopCommerce. Some items have 12 images.
7 years ago
If your new instance is clean, you can use database backup or use database export/import wizard
7 years ago
That's not the case. I need to export products to a different NopCommerce store.

I also need to export customers with orders.
7 years ago
You will need customization.  You can't easily import Orders, because it's likely the product ids don't match (since the Id is generated in the DB), so you'd need to have SKUs.  Same problem for the billing and shipping addresses, attributes, etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.