Header - Navbar Collapse

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
This is not a question but a certain critic of nopcommerce design and themes. Since the market is sliding quickly to the mobile devices, responsive design is essential.
The default design of nopcommerce seems responsive but specially the header section design is outdated. It should include a collapseble navbar menu instead of the current design for mobile. I will manually change the css and collapse my site header.

Unfortunately only a couple themes support such design. If nopcommerce would like to compete in the market, it should better update the front end as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
7 years ago
Are we talking about default theme in the vanilla build?  I personally wouldn't go with anything out of the box and customise / create my theme.

Btw, the responsive web design has been here as standard for the last 3 years at least.  I suppose it depends on the sector you work in as we have had a lot of exposure to this but I do agree with you the trends to towards mobile devices are more main stay now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.