Update Products & Categories in Local Lanugage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello There,
Our site will have 2 languages, English & Turkish. We uploaded 6000 products and 25 categories via import function in the admin panel.
But it seems that there is not any function to update the "name" of the product and the "name" of the category.

So I inserted local "name" of the categories to  the Sql Dbo Table "LocalizedProperty. But on the front end, the local name of the categories were still empty.
So I also inserted the same to UrlRecord table. But it did not changed anything.

So could you tell me which tables should be updated for local language of category and product?
Regards,
7 years ago
hi  I think I have the same problem

did you find any way to fix it?

thank you

I an  develop a new store and I want to import all of my data from my old store to my new store

now my store is multi lingual (English , Hebrew)
so wen I am export data from my new site to excel the data that export is only from the tab that called general and all the data from the tabs English , Hebrew is not export to the excel
now the same problem is when I am import the data  I have only one columns for produces and description so the data goes directly to the general section

so my question is how I can import/export multi lingual data to the my store
and not only to the general language

thank you
7 years ago
I solved the problem, i should have cleared the cache on the admin page after updating the tables in sql.
Don't forget to update the URLrecord..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.