Average customer rating

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
It would be a nice feature to show the average customer rating for products. Like what Amazon and other shopping websites have. Also, the feature of having questions and answers per product would be very nice!
7 years ago
gyventi wrote:
It would be a nice feature to show the average customer rating for products. Like what Amazon and other shopping websites have.

Doesn't the star rating on the product page already indicate the average rating?
7 years ago
I see. Wow, I have been designing shopping websites for almost 2 decades and missed it. I either need more coffee or I am used to the industry standard look and feel of star ratings.

I think it needs to mention something there right next to the stars - not under. I would add a drop down like the one on Amazon and eBay that actually shows the breakdown and the actual rating ex: 3.9 out of 5 stars. Also hovering or clicking on the stars does nothing. I would either do what Amazon and eBay do or something similar upon mouse over.

I also would like to know if there is any weight to "Was this review helpful?" Any idea if that affects the rating average or not? I only tried it on a product with two reviews and thumbed down a five star review, which had no effect.

Lastly, Verified Reviews from people who actually bought the items should be implemented.

What do you guys think?
4 years ago
Hi gyventi

Hope you are well, just came across your post, just wondered if you managed to find a solution to your issue, I would also like to show the breakdown of the review ratings, like Amazon and eBay?

Many thanks

Nick
4 years ago
Answering my own question, here, but this newly released plugin should do the trick  https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/5828/ratings-reviews-scorecard.aspx just need a version for 4.0
4 years ago
nclamb wrote:
Answering my own question, here, but this newly released plugin should do the trick  https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/5828/ratings-reviews-scorecard.aspx just need a version for 4.0

4.0 included now.
4 years ago
Excellent work, well done :-)
4 years ago
Enjoy :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.