nopCommerce documentation translators wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
calacula wrote:
Hi,

I'm seeing some erroneous areas. I think that we can make these mistakes more comfortable if we collect them under a common topic. The screenshot of a mistake I have encountered is the link here

When talking about the countries here, it starts to tell multi-store. I hope I do not understand wrong :)

Thanks a lot! Good idea! I've just updated it (for all languages). In the meantime I think we can share info about any found mistakes heres
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Thanks a lot! Good idea! I've just updated it (for all languages). In the meantime I think we can share info about any found mistakes heres

Oh, I've just started a thread about the new documentation over in the suggestions and feedback forum as I didn't want to derail your translation thread anymore: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/45759/new-documentation-feedback.aspx.
7 years ago
Thank you for your input. Please don't hesitate to point out mistakes like that.
7 years ago
I see that you have started the French. Am I to assume that means that you already found someone for that? Not sure also, what your timeframe would be although I realize as quickly as possible. Would be willing to have a look at the French as I was going to do some of it for my vendors. French is my mother's tongue and my website is in both French and English. FYI as well, I also amended some of the French text in the language resource strings to ensure proper translation. So, let me know how far you are with the work and maybe I can assist.

Manon :)
7 years ago
nonam wrote:
I see that you have started the French. Am I to assume that means that you already found someone for that? Not sure also, what your timeframe would be although I realize as quickly as possible. Would be willing to have a look at the French as I was going to do some of it for my vendors. French is my mother's tongue and my website is in both French and English. FYI as well, I also amended some of the French text in the language resource strings to ensure proper translation. So, let me know how far you are with the work and maybe I can assist.

Manon :)

Hi Manon,

Yes, it's already started. Thanks a lot! You’re more than welcome to make some proofreading. I've just sent you an email
7 years ago
Hi,

I can translate it to German language.

Regards,
Nopextensions Team!
7 years ago
I can translate in Italian language, but I would like understand how many pages are.
7 years ago
Hi,

I can translate it to Portuguese, pt-PT.
Just email me the instructions if you need it.

Cheers!
Marcio Cardoso
7 years ago
I can help translate into Spanish
7 years ago
Do you need Chinese translator? I can translate to Chinese
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.