Landing Page with Registration and Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Dear Support Personnel,

Current Version: nopCommerce 3.70

We are about to run a campaign (1-2 months) and was wondering if there is any way we can do a landing page that will  say something about this campaign and provide the signup/ registration in this same landing page.  The signup/ registration information keyed into this landing page must go into the store database.

How can I achieve this?  Any direction/ plugins we can purchase?

Please revert.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sean
7 years ago
Sorry, I forgotten to include the login criteria.  Client should be able to login and be redirected to the store site from the landing page after keying in the right credentials.

Please revert and thank you.

Regards,
Sean
7 years ago
May be instead of landing page you could check for popup for your campaign page similar to https://www.zulily.com/ (here popup is not campaign page it is an example). If the user is logged in allow the site navigation.
7 years ago
Hi,

I see the reference site, https://www.zulily.com/ .  Is this site done up using nopcommerce?

The site looks awesome.

1) Did you guys develop your custom theme for the site?
2) Did you guys developed the custom sign up page?

Please revert.

Regards,
Sean.
7 years ago
Hi,
This site is not in nopCommerce, this is a sample reference to your requirement, If you are looking for similar requirement on nopCommerce we can do this work. Please let us know if you need developer assistance.
7 years ago
Hi,

Okay, so you guys do development work for nopCommerce.

Alright, I want to built a custom landing page that can allow for signup and login from the landing page itself.  I will provide the design for the landing page, but you guys need to assist me to register and sign-in from the landing page itself.  Meaning, it should NOT be page redirection from landing page to nopcommerce registration page.  All data during registration and signup will already be correctly created and populated in the nopcommerce database.

Is this doable from your end?
If it is, what are your charges and lead time to complete this.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sean
7 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Do you have the design ready if you have could you send design to my email id [email protected]. please also send other details like as of now you will have only landing page or you have working online store as well? could you share the url of your online store and nopCommerce version etc to my email id mentioned.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.