Urgent help ! Website works fine for several months but now simply doesn't work anymore, crash on homepage and unable to login.... Database quota conc

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Urgent help ! Website works fine for several months but now simply doesn't work anymore, crash on homepage and unable to login.... Database quota concern?

www.gapinc.ca works fine as mentionned above, I'm running 3.6, compiled version.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your support!
7 years ago
so not www.gapinc.ca ?
what happens when the site crashes ? do you have an error message you can post here ?
7 years ago
On any page, unable to login or showing homepage, it was only the default error page, .  

That's really weird, I didn't do anything and it came back by itself....

I think That it was a database issue....

Thanks
7 years ago
In order to prevent this to rehappen, it might be a good idea to ask your hosting provider if there were issues or if maintenance was going on on the web an/or db server.

If you think the problem is due to database quota, you could check your current size (and limits) of the database files and database tables.

Further, the Log table might contain interesting information; do you see or miss information during the time the site was down?
7 years ago
You should check your System > Log for error messages
7 years ago
Heads up -
I had a similar crash after two complete transactions and a new customer registered; the website went down for about an hour or more - there was no trace on the website log, in fact the entire log for the 19 December 2016 disappeared! No evidence of my transactions other than on my PayPal account.
7 years ago
> had a similar crash after two complete transactions and a new customer registered; the website went
> down for about an hour or more - there was no trace on the website log, in fact the entire log for
> the 19 December 2016 disappeared! No evidence of my transactions other than on my PayPal account.

That sounds like someone restored a backup of the VM / disk ... and "forgot" to tell you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.