nopCommerce 4.00 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
nopAccelerate wrote:
Please please please add the ability to have multiple currencies based on the product ASAP. Specifically, we have products that are US based that we sell in USD. We have products that will be European based and will sell in EUR OR GBP (thanks Brexit), and we will also have Asian based products so need Yuan and Yen.

I would rather not have to set up 4 different stores and try to maintain them. I saw that at one point this was going to happen, but what happened to the process? I'd be willing to take courses in order to help get this to work if necessary. This would be a HUGE win for your product!

PLEASE make this happen ASAP!

As per current features, you would need to create separate stores for the same and then map products to the store according to your requirements. This would be done out of the box, without need of any customization.

And if you don't want to use that, in such case, you can customize nopCommerce according to your requirements.

Regards

I was requesting that this capability be added to V4. I understand that I would have to set up multiple stores currently (as I stated in my original post)

Is there any third party that might be interested in helping with this type of customization?
6 years ago
BostonEDIGuy wrote:

Is there any third party that might be interested in helping with this type of customization?

You can post such requirements here.
5 years ago
Is there any nopCommerce 4.10 roadmap thread?
5 years ago
hkreklame wrote:
Is there any nopCommerce 4.10 roadmap thread?

This is all I could find for version 4.10

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/milestone/4
5 years ago
I would like to host nopCommerce in Linux to reduce the hosting cost and avoid windows licensing. I know with current release 4.0 it's not possible. Any idea if this will be possible in next release 4.1?
Any approx date when it's going to be released?
5 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/48993/targetting-net-core-2-aka-net-core-2-running-on-net-core-2.aspx#205206
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.