Installing New Template, Plugins and Theme do not show in Adminstration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
The Problem = NOPCommerce Administration does not recognize Theme and Plugins of new Allure 3.8 template.

History (NopCommerce install):
#1 I have installed NOPCommerce: NopCommerce >Downloads > nopCommerce 3.90 - Source code
#2 unzipped the folders(Libraries,packages,Plugins,Presentation,Test,Deploying.Readme,License,NopCommerce.sln)
#3 in Visual Studio 2017: opened NopCommerce.sln, Re-build the entire solution, and Run: Presentation > Nop.Web in the browser local host:15536 at this point I can run the trial version of NopCommerce. No Problems so far I can access the Administration etc. Excellent.

The Problem():
#1 following https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-install-a-nopcommerce-theme although I ran into problems during this process. "Note: If you are using the source code version of nopCommerce you need to copy the content of the above two folders into Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins folder and Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes folder.".

Plugins

In Visual Studio > Solutions Explorer: I can see the new files which I copied into my solution. Specifically:
NopCommerce.sln > Presentation > Nop.Web > Plugins > bin(empty folder) and all the SevenSpikes Folder of which their are 14. * bin and the seven spikes folders are on the same level (siblings).

Themes
NopCommerce.sln > Presentation > Nop.Web > Themes > Allure & Default Clean folders are on the same level (siblings).

#2 VS > Build solution
#3 NopCommerce page appears in browser > Administration > Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins > None of the Seven Spike Plugins appear? Where have I gone wrong?

#4 From the instruction link above: "Find Nop Theme Name plugin and click Install." No Such Plugin exist! Tried Reload list of plugins Button but to no avail.

Any Thoughts, on why I do not see the Plugins from Allure or the Theme in Administration? even though I see it in my solutions Explorer in Visual Studio. Thanks to all who made it this far.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
The Problem = NOPCommerce Administration does not recognize Theme and Plugins of new Allure 3.8 template.

Any Thoughts, on why I do not see the Plugins from Allure or the Theme in Administration? even though I see it in my solutions Explorer in Visual Studio. Thanks to all who made it this far.

Plugins are version specific. You should try downloading the 3.90 compatible theme and plugins.
7 years ago
Eureka! That was indeed the problem. Trying to apply an Allure 3.8 template it to NopCommerce 3.90. Thank you much for the input.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.