Reward Points not working on purchase

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have a problem with the reward points not working on the purchase. When a customer registers, it works fine. On the checkout it shows how many points they will receive, but when I check the Customers Reward Points it only shows the points for registration, but not for the purchase. I'm pretty sure I have it set correctly (http://tinypic.com/r/qo98yd/9).

Any help would be greatly appreciated...maybe I am missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks,
Jim
7 years ago
Maybe it's prosaic question, but is your orders have status Complete? Otherwise customers won't get reward points.

Best,
Patryk
7 years ago
In your settings you have specified that the points will be awarded when the order is "complete". Check this tutorial
7 years ago
duplicated
7 years ago
Yes, I did check to make sure they are Complete. Checked several hundred Completes, none of them show points. (I checked the SQL table).

Correct, however, once it is Complete, it is not showing any added points in the Customer Rewards tab. Going back over two months (since I installed it), none of them show any points except the 2 points for registering. I have hundreds of them Complete, and none show those purchase points.

I did review the video and checked my settings... unless there is something not shown in that video.
7 years ago
Have you done any customization which might affect this feature?
7 years ago
Good thought... in C# I don't think I have done anything in that area. In SQL I have added some fields to the Product table but I'll be putting those into a different (new) table soon. I've added several views and that is about it.

Guess I should put it on the local box and see if I can't dig through it, but was hopping it was just my missing a setting somewhere.
7 years ago
Maybe that's the cause of the issue.
Maybe you should also test the behavior when the Awarded setting is before "Completed"
5 years ago
3.90 - I have the same problem. My reward points are not working at all. I checked and double checked my settings and compared them to another site that the reward points are working.

Did anybody find the problem/solution to this yet?
5 years ago
I never did. Finally just added some sql code that I run daily as part of the cleanup. It posts the points correctly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.