NOP Commerce 3.70 , limit users to buy certain products only

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I'm using NOP Commerce 3.70 and I need to limit users to be able to only buy specific products from a list.
Can I setup a role that will be reading a list of products and then if users is in this role , when redirected to cart / checkout check if user can buy product he has in cart based on predefined list of products?
Can I setup multiple roles with diffrent set of products?
Maybe there is anothjer way to limit roles to products?

Best Regards,
Lukas
6 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

I'm using NOP Commerce 3.70 and I need to limit users to be able to only buy specific products from a list.
Can I setup a role that will be reading a list of products and then if users is in this role , when redirected to cart / checkout check if user can buy product he has in cart based on predefined list of products?
Can I setup multiple roles with diffrent set of products?
Maybe there is anohttp://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/admin/thjer way to limit roles to products?

Best Regards,
Lukas

With ACL (acces control list) you can select product/category/manufacturers by customer role  in the creation/edition in advance mode of each product/category/manufacturer
6 years ago
Hi,

I have checke approach with ACL and it looks to me that ACL is meant for hiding products for everyone except of a specific customer role.
I need to do something opposite, I need to hide all products in whole store except for some that I have selected.
How can I achive this using ACL or anythign else built in the NOP Commerce?

Best Regards,
Lukas
6 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

I have checke approach with ACL and it looks to me that ACL is meant for hiding products for everyone except of a specific customer role.
I need to do something opposite, I need to hide all products in whole store except for some that I have selected.
How can I achive this using ACL or anythign else built in the NOP Commerce?

Best Regards,
Lukas

Then hide all products and except to customer roles that are allowed to see them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.