Novel Bitcoin Core Integration Technique

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I've been beta testing a new method to connect directly to a locally hosted Bitcoin Core Node - no 3rd parties involved, the bitcoin transactions get confirmed directly in the office - the system uses a "reversing proxy" over a web socket to keep Bitcoin Core securely connected to nopCommerce without an inbound connection to itself, only nopCommerce can communicate with it - a console app runs in the office next to the Bitcoin Core Node - and there's a nopCommerce plugin that handles orders and checking for payments, it also gets the bitcoin price using the Coinbase servers - it does work very well, but due to the high technical ability needed to maintain a local bitcoin core server we're not sure how many store owners would take this up - is this something worth completing for others to use - I'm basically saying I won't be able to support this easily on my own - so not sure what to do with this one?

It's on www.nopcontent.com but turned off at the moment as paying in bitcoins still seems pretty rare? I can turn it on again if anyone is interested.
6 years ago
Hello

I am actually very interested, but can you explain a bit more about it please? When you write bitcoin core node would that mean it communicates through some kind of api or bitcoind or somet

by the way, i use nopcomm 3.90

Rgds
Michael
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.