multiple currencies on the same site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi - NOP question
is there a way to allow display multiple currencies on the same site ?
attached is a screen from a sap erp order that should be transfered to the site:

6 years ago
Hello,

NopCommerce already supporting multi-currency. But its applying at a time one. front customer have to change from header.

http://demo.nopcommerce.com/

If you want to display all currency price at a time in product listing then you have to customize.

PM me if you need more detail.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 years ago
can u tell me please what is the way to show all currencies?
this is a BTB site conected to SAP ERP
the seller wants to display all currencies in the front as u can see on the print screen attached.
please advise ?

do you provide this kind od services ? can u tell me +- how many hours we need for this custimisation ?

All the best
Leon
6 years ago
Hello Leon,

Kindly Check Your (Personal Message) for same

Thanks,
Jatin
5 years ago
Hello guys,
My client needs to display the same product with two different currencies besides..
Can anyone help me with that ?
4 years ago
I am interested in being able to have multiple currencies on the same site. EUR, GBP, USD (primary), YEN, YUAN, and potentially others in the future. Can you help?
4 years ago
leonavit76 wrote:
Hi - NOP question
is there a way to allow display multiple currencies on the same site ?
attached is a screen from a sap erp order that should be transfered to the site:

You have to do customize into code or create plugin for this. This need development.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.