Bulk delete Customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

1. On the "Customers" page it will be nice if there is an option to delete the selected customers like on the "Products" page.

Now if you want to delete customers the process is too long: Edit -> Delete -> Confirm Delete.

2. There is no confirm popup when bulk deleting products from the "Product" page.

Thank you.

Regards,
Stoyan
6 years ago
Hi Stoyan,

Thansk a lot for suggestions! Here are two work items (one, two)
6 years ago
Just to add:

Since most websites have a lot of Bot customers, it is really hard to delete them one by one from the current administration.
Last time we needed to delete around 1000 customers one by one from the administration.
Deleting them from the database was not an option since there was a service subscribed to the Delete event and we had to delete them from the administration.
This simple feature would have saved us a few hours clicking in the administration.

Thanks,
Boyko
6 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Stoyan,

Thansk a lot for suggestions! Here are two work items (one, two)

I have version 3.8. Is the bulk customer deletion option in 4.x? I have 700+ bot accounts that I need to delete.
6 years ago
It's not.  You can do in the database with SQL - but you'd need some condition or list of customer ids - e.g

UPDATE Customer
SET Deleted = 1
WHERE Email like '%yandex.com'

(Some field like Company are on the Address record, not Customer, so that would be a little harder to use as criteria.)
5 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:

Now if you want to delete customers the process is too long: Edit -> Delete -> Confirm Delete.

2. There is no confirm popup when bulk deleting products from the "Product" page.

Done. Please see https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/commit/3f7803788f8d304ab9a67a922be0033cea9f12b0 for more details.
5 years ago
Will this be a future option for the category screen in the future,  I think it would be good for future releases.  We moved from a store where it was much easier to bulk delete categories.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.