mac install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
hi,
i m new to nopCommerce and .net as well i try to install nopCommerce on mac . is it possible to install it on mac and as i tried after extract the downloaded folderi open the  NopCommerce.sln and try to run  Nop.web but its showinng build error which is like
"/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.2.0/lib/mono/xbuild/Microsoft/Microsoft.NET.Build.Extensions/Microsoft.NET.Build.Extensions.NETFramework.targets(5,5): Error: The version of Microsoft.NET.Sdk used by this project is insufficient to support .NET Standard 2.0 which is required by this project's references.  Please install version 2.0 or higher of the .NET Core SDK. (Nop.Core)"
can any here please guide me
6 years ago
Which version of nopCommerce are you using?

Are you using mono?

Here is my answer may helps you: Is it possible to develop NopCommerce on MAC?

I'm not sure with using mono!
But the last official release of nopCommerce is 3.90, which is targeting .NET Framework 4.5.1. And if you want to run it on mac, definitely you cannot(without third party software).
5 years ago
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce
nop commerce has upgrade to netcore project
so maybe it can run on mac (or docker).
4 years ago
Is there any news on this?  Specifically, will the next release of nopCommerce (presumably 4.2) allow for full fledged development (using the source code) on macOS?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.