Custom formatting on price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I have read several posts about how to format price in nopCommerce.
But i haven't found any solution for my problem.
I have a price ex. 2650 kr when i enter the cart and if shipping is zero it appears as kr.
I would like to display 0 kr instead of kr, is this solvable by custom formatting?

Thanks in advance!
6 years ago
Hi,

Goto Admin-configuration-currencies-select currency that you are using and edit ...in Custom formatting field enter kr #### and hope you'll achieve what exactly you are looking
6 years ago
Thanks for reply, but it is still the same problem. zero is shown as kr and not 0kr
6 years ago
Hi,

Please clarify the issue that its suppressing the product price having 0 or shipping price

if possible please share screenshot

which version you are using?

Thanks
6 years ago
See picture here --> https://snag.gy/spXKz3.jpg

The products price is 0 kr, but is displayed as kr
6 years ago
As per screenshot it seems that you are using some plugin or customized version..suggested to please check with your plugin vendor because there is a issue with plugin configuration

Also it seems that your final price calculation also wrong because VAT didn't added to the same
6 years ago
It shouldn't matter.
When i am debugging the code row 74 in PriceFormatter.cs which is core functionality.
The amount(parameter) is 0 this code
 result = amount.ToString(targetCurrency.CustomFormatting);
will set it to kr
6 years ago
Solved by setting custom formatting to C0
4 years ago
hello
how to:
7 digit > 6 digit
input: 5626111
output: 562.000 Tomans or 653.000 Tomans
thank from all
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.