3.8 to 4.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi
I have been preparing a site copy for upgrage from 3.8 to 4.0, and all seems well(ish) so far. I created a new 4 site first and applied changes/db upgrades/restore to this to keep original 3.8 site in action till I'm sure all is well first!
I notice that the nopteam purchase order plugin isn't part of the standard install now, and it's stated in release notes that it's available in marketplace, but i can't find it there, could a nopteam member direct me to it please as I need it for the business, as we accept wholese purchase orders. Thanks in advance.

Also I noticed that I had some images embedded in some topic pages (from the 3.8 image uploader), and they weren't appearing in the 4 site, but have saw that the /images location is slightly different between 3.8 and 4, ie no /content folder, so I've changed this in my topic pages markup for the anchors, and seems ok now. I didn't see that in the release notes in 3.9 or 4.0? No big deal, but am I wrong or have made mistake in upgrading?
Thanks.
6 years ago
Also, regarding 4.0, I used the web installer on smarterasp.net to create the new 4 site using the installer. When you look at the loaded assemblies in admin area, about half of them are compiled to "Debug" mode, i would have expected them all to have targeted "Release"?
6 years ago
Hi NopTeam,

Could any of the NopTeam help/advise on the 3 issues above please?

Thanks.
6 years ago
BUMP! Nop Team PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!
5 years ago
If you still need it:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2985/nopcommerce-plugin-for-purchase-order-nopcommerce-team.aspx
5 years ago
daxydoggie wrote:
Hi
I have been preparing a site copy for upgrage from 3.8 to 4.0, and all seems well(ish) so far. I created a new 4 site first and applied changes/db upgrades/restore to this to keep original 3.8 site in action till I'm sure all is well first!
I notice that the nopteam purchase order plugin isn't part of the standard install now, and it's stated in release notes that it's available in marketplace, but i can't find it there, could a nopteam member direct me to it please as I need it for the business, as we accept wholese purchase orders. Thanks in advance.

You can download the purchase order plugin from here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2985/nopcommerce-plugin-for-purchase-order-nopcommerce-team.aspx
5 years ago
daxydoggie wrote:
Also, regarding 4.0, I used the web installer on smarterasp.net to create the new 4 site using the installer. When you look at the loaded assemblies in admin area, about half of them are compiled to "Debug" mode, i would have expected them all to have targeted "Release"?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.