installed plugins not updating as installed in list (/Admin/Plugin/List)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
After installing a plugin it still shows as not installed. I see that the installedPlugins.json gets updated.

After rebuilding the web presentation it shows as installed.

Might be intended, but that would mean a website would have to be restarted in order to show a plugin as installed after installing?
6 years ago
Hi,

Normally this works like charm. Do you have any errors in nopCommerce log?
6 years ago
It also works fine on our development computers and demo sites
6 years ago
same here, doesnt work for me, doesnt work for my colleagues. You have to restart the application to see the plugin changes. The list in PluginManager.ReferencedPlugins isn't updated after a plugin is installed or uninstalled. I haven't investigated further, but we are not the only ones who have this issue.
5 years ago
This is confirmed in Nop 4.1 as well. I am on VS2017 running with IISexpress. Plugin gets installed properly. However the [configure] button doesn't get displayed until I stop and restart.
5 years ago
I have the same issue here running VS 2017 Nop 4,1
5 years ago
This may be helpful  (even though it is about 4.00)

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49564/visual-studio-stop-on-restart-application-and-plugin-installuninstall.aspx
4 years ago
Hi..I have same issue with nop4.10 and VS2017.Can you suggest me the best solution please ?
4 years ago
Did you get solution for this issue?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.