Ultimate nopCommerce 4.0 Business Class Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
NOPCOMMERCE 4.0 MANAGED HOSTING

We are pleased to announce, that we are now hosting nopCommerce 4.0 on our dedicated servers, this is a managed service and not a Shared Hosting Solution so please do not confuse the two, there is no sharing here !!.
We have a limit of 25 sites per server each with their own application pools for safety and protection, your site will never be brought down by anyone else’s.

Please checkout our sample site for speed :https://demo40.nopresponsive.com

Also Checkout Google Page Speed here : PageSpeed Insights

Hosting Details:

•    Servers : Dell L5410
•    Processor : Intel Xeon
•    Processor Speed : 2.33 GHz
•    Memory : 16GB
•    Operating System : 64 – Bit
•    1GB MS SQL Database space
•    10GB of Web Space
•    Own Application Pool ( Not Shared )
•    Unlimited Emails
•    Plesk Control Panel
•    1 Live Site Setup ( Site and DB )
•    1 Proofing Site Setup ( Site and DB for testing and development )
•    Cloudflare Nameserver ( for added protectection )
•    FTP or GIT
•    Webmail
•    Daily Backups ( Data and Sites )
•    SSL ( Essential for Google )

And In the event you are having problems with your site we are also on hand to help you fix it as we are nopCommerce Solution Partners, please remember this is NOT a SHARED SOLUTION we work hard to make sure your site runs at it’s optimum performance.

This is a business class hosting package for those who just want their sites to work as intended without the hassle of having to contact support every 5mins and having to wait a week to get a reply.

If this is something of interest to you, then please feel free to contact us, for more information.
6 years ago
Hi Ron,

Great!

1. Do you have any control panel so users can control it? Or do you upload sites manually?
2. What is the hosting URL?
3. Where can I find prices?

P.S. Minor issue with the demo site. Nivo Slider on the home page points to localhost
6 years ago
Hi,

This is great. Thank you for sharing it here. I have a suggestion to enable mini-profiler in demo site so normal users could see loading time of website.

This is going to attract them to use your hosting as well. You can also tell this as a USP.
6 years ago
Hi Andrei

Yes all hosting accounts come with a Plesk Control Panel, where they can add emails, upload there site etc, and if it is a new installation I will happily install it for them so it is ready for them, i will also help with any upgrade they may require from previous versions, that's really what a managed account is all about, taking the stress away, so they can concentrate on running there business instead of worrying about installation updating the server etc etc.

I am currently updating our site with all sorts of things at the moment and hope to have everything completed over the Christmas period, ready for the new year, but in the meantime if anyone has any questions or would like a free trial for a month, then I would be more than happy to talk to them via Skype at: xtremecommerce

Kind Regards
Ron Palemr
6 years ago
Hi Guys

Many thanks to those of you who have contacted me this morning about our hosting offer, I just wanted to tell you guys that we do offer a FREE 30 TRIAL on clean installations, for those of you who want to test drive our service, all we ask is that you leave us the relevant feedback at the end of the trial period so others can benefit from your experience.

Remember Slow Site Costs YOU Money.

Kind Regards
Ron Palmer
6 years ago
Hi Atul

Thank you for your suggestion, the only problem with adding the mini-profiler is that it adds to the load time, so it is slightly slower than it should be, so not really sure that everyone would understand that.

The biggest issue that i am trying to highlight is the fact that the slower your website is, the more it will cost them in terms of sales, because slower sites will suffer more from abandoned carts than a faster site will, the whole point of this exercise is to provide nopCommerce users with faster loading websites so they will not only do better in the Google Index, but also increase their sales turnover.

Kind Regards
Ron
6 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Atul

Thank you for your suggestion, the only problem with adding the mini-profiler is that it adds to the load time, so it is slightly slower than it should be, so not really sure that everyone would understand that.

The biggest issue that i am trying to highlight is the fact that the slower your website is, the more it will cost them in terms of sales, because slower sites will suffer more from abandoned carts than a faster site will, the whole point of this exercise is to provide nopCommerce users with faster loading websites so they will not only do better in the Google Index, but also increase their sales turnover.

Kind Regards
Ron

Hello Ron,

I totally agree with you on this point. Do you have any website where customers could find prices for this?
5 years ago
Hi Guys

We are pleased to announce that we are upgrading our servers to a much higher spec, as from the 8th of May we will be using the following specifications:

Server : Dell PowerEdge Servers
Processors : Intel E311220 3.1Ghz Quad
Hard Drives: Enterprise SSD
Memory: 32GB Ram
Hardware : Raid 1
Connectivity : GigE 10TB
Database: SQL 2017

These Servers are blistering fast, and will take the most demanding site, and please don't forget this is not shared hosting, all our hosting packages come with your own Application Pool and a Proofing site for development.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
5 years ago
Hi Guys

I have just added nop 4.0 to our new server :), please take a look at the speed it now loads, please remember
to please feel free contact me with any questions you may have.

nop 4.0 Demo
Home Page loads approx 35ms, Catalog Pages approx 250ms

I am currently working on the hosting page, but please feel free to take a look it should be finished for the morning.

Hosting Page
5 years ago
There's no info about traffic/bandwidth. This is important information that's missing.

How are you limiting the number of products per plan? Isn't the customer in charge of their whole store?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.