Having trouble installing nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello,

I'm having a hard time installing nopcommerce on our local computer. I have downloaded the files from the website and believe I have installed SQL server 2017 and a .NET core server. However, I am not familiar with setting up a program like nopcommerce. I have attempted on multiple occasions to open files in Visual Studio, but don't see anything that seems to be the easy set up that others seem to have. Can someone walk me through the initial set up?

Thank you so much!
6 years ago
Hi,

Process of the installation is described in the official nopCommerce documentation here:
http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Installation+guide

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
Hello,

Did you check this system requirement link for nop 4.0?
6 years ago
Yes, I have double checked the system requirements and re-downloaded both the source files and the .Net core. Even with following the installation guide and watching videos, I have still been unable to successfully install it.
6 years ago
Yes, I have double checked the system requirements and re-downloaded both the source files and the .Net core. Even with following the installation guide and watching videos, I have still been unable to successfully install it.
6 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Ok, so where you have problem? Did you see a installation page? Or you are still in the visual studio screen? What did you do?

Best,
Patryk
6 years ago
once in visual studio 2017, I have opened the nop commerce solution, and then clicked on the nop.web project. According to the installation video I was watching, I should be able to debug this and then launch nopcommerce, however I recieve the following errors:

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Core\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Core  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  327  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Core\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Core  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  167  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Data\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Data  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  327  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Data\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Data  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  167  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Services\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Services  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  327  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Libraries\Nop.Services\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Services  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  167  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Web.Framework  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  327  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Web.Framework  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  167  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  327  
Error    Assets file 'C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\nopcommerce(retry)\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\project.assets.json' not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this file.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\2.1.4\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\build\Microsoft.PackageDependencyResolution.targets  167
6 years ago
Any responses or fixes for this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.