Since Wordpress is easier to customize (using Elementor for example) its easier to use wordpress as a main business site and use NopCommerce as the full featured store site.

I'm trying to get the integration working, followed all the instructions and doublechecked all settings multiple times but when I try to add just about any stand alone nopcommerce entity shortcode block into wordpress (like [display_categories_tree] for instance) and load the page, that shortcode generates either the following message or a similar variant (error on different line number):

==================================

Warning: include_once(../../../../wp-load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H:\root\home\myaccount\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\nopCommerce-Integration\api\getdata.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../../../../wp-load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in H:\root\home\myaccount\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\nopCommerce-Integration\api\getdata.php on line 4

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in H:\root\home\myaccount\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\nopCommerce-Integration\index.php on line 902  (sometimes its on "line 1078")
==================================

Different shortcode blocks will display some parts of what the shortcode is supposed to pull, and sometimes the page will display part of the nopcommerce object (like a search button for [NOP_Search_Form]) but they don't actually work and no catalog items or images are ever displayed.

I've installed all plugins and made all code changes, and went over the instructions provided multiple times.

nopCommerce version 3.90
(with recapcha enabled)(https/SSL)

Wordpress Version 4.9.4 (http)
(Elementor Astra free theme using 'Code Snippet' plugin for the functions.php code insertion requirement)

Any idea what part isn't working?

Also, are there any instructions that describe how to troubleshoot the integration elements? Like which one of the 6 or 7 plugins or configuration steps might not be working right?