Split Payment Option and ETransfer Option

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
We have customer who would like to make payment by two credit cards or 1/2 credit card 1/2 paypal, or by e-transfer.

Is there a way to do this or are there any plugins that offer this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
6 years ago
It's not available out-of-the-box, except to have reward points apply and remainder put on payment method.  I'm not aware of a plugin that does this, but you can search the marketplace.  However, since the core nopCommerce only supports one payment provider on the Order, I don't think it can be done without customization.
6 years ago
loulou wrote:
We have customer who would like to make payment by two credit cards or 1/2 credit card 1/2 paypal, or by e-transfer.

Is there a way to do this or are there any plugins that offer this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hello,

Normally this functionality is not in demand by most of eCommerce websites. However, this can be developed using custom code or plugin in nopCommerce as per your requirement.
Ideally this is good to make a wallet and fund your wallet using different cards/payment options at time of checkout or from customers -> My account and then use wallet balance to make final order payment so we don't need to display more than one payment method in order details and rest of transaction log can be found in wallet history.

Hope this would help.

Thank you,
Atul
6 years ago
We have two work items on our roadmap to support it (no estimate yet):

Store credit (money, not points or gift cards) - link
and
Multiple invoices per order (e.g. payments per installments) - link
6 years ago
Thanks Andrei.  I hope in the next update ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.