how to get a full description of the category on a page with several categories?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
how to get a full description of the category on a page with several categories?
6 years ago
Hello,

Could you please elaborate your information?

However,you could get category full description in category object.

Hope you can understand..!!
6 years ago
sk5202 wrote:
Hello,

Could you please elaborate your information?

However,you could get category full description in category object.

Hope you can understand..!!

on the example of the goods, a short description is displayed in the list of goods. you also need to output a short description for the category in the list of product categories

thanks
6 years ago
Hello,

If you look at CategoryModel.cs in nop.web, there you will find a property named "Description". I think you can use this property in view page to bind its value.

Hope this would solve your problem.

Thank you,
Atul
6 years ago
nopAdvance wrote:
Hello,

If you look at CategoryModel.cs in nop.web, there you will find a property named "Description". I think you can use this property in view page to bind its value.

Thank you,
Atul

Thanks Atul
6 years ago
gnikitsin wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,
Atul

Thanks Atul

Your welcome. Vote up the answer that helps you :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.