Failed in Message templates Modification

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
i'm using Nopcommerce 3.9,
I tried to make a modification in Message templates, but email test don't received
i checked Email account and email test working well, and when i test Message templates without modification was working well,
i thinked may my modification that make email don't received, i tried just to add picture or just make a table to Message templates and email didn't receive too.

Also, i tried to check from sending from message queue but email has been send but didn't deliver

Note:
i was useing Nopcommerce 3.6 and before updating to Nopcommerce 3.9 my Message templates was working well, and these is same Message templates i was tried to test it in nopcommerce 3.9
5 years ago
Did you check system log?

Because, this is the best place to trace this type of issue.
5 years ago
there is no error in log, and in Message queue the email viewed sent, but actually never deliver.

Also, message template working well when he is as is, but when just add picture or tables will be not working.

i was think maybe the error from my website files so i downloaded basic website files from nopcommerce and uploaded it on my server and tried to test modification in message template and email test didn't deliver too.

Note: my server in one of Nopcommerce golden recommendation servers
5 years ago
mroshdy wrote:
there is no error in log, and in Message queue the email viewed sent, but actually never deliver.

Also, message template working well when he is as is, but when just add picture or tables will be not working.

i was think maybe the error from my website files so i downloaded basic website files from nopcommerce and uploaded it on my server and tried to test modification in message template and email test didn't deliver too.

Hi,

Is there a way we can check it in your nopCommerce admin? Also, did you checked your email SPAM folder?

Thank you,
Atul
5 years ago
Sure, you can check with the following link :

http://new.petegypt.net
username : [email protected]
password : 123123
5 years ago
nopAdvance wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way we can check it in your nopCommerce admin? Also, did you checked your email SPAM folder?

Thank you,
Atul

Sure, you can check with the following link :

http://new.petegypt.net
username : [email protected]
password : 123123
5 years ago
It worked fine when I use a message template to test. Could you please change to another receive email address to test? sometimes emails will be filtered if account have words like test.
5 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
It worked fine when I use a message template to test. Could you please change to another receive email address to test? sometimes emails will be filtered if account have words like test.

when you use message template as is without modification it's working fine, but when add picture or table the email didn't send.
Also, i use Gmail account in receiving test and i tried on other receiving emails and the same issue.

i make this modification on WelcomeMessage this test didn't received and on other one like NewForumTopic this test has been received "because it's just text without tables and pictures"
5 years ago
mroshdy wrote:

when you use message template as is without modification it's working fine, but when add picture or table the email didn't send.
Also, i use Gmail account in receiving test and i tried on other receiving emails and the same issue.

i make this modification on WelcomeMessage this test didn't received and on other one like NewForumTopic this test has been received "because it's just text without tables and pictures"

It's not the source of problem I believe. I copied you content in this messagetemplate to my local environment,it works fine.

It may need debug to find the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.