Logo does not appear

1 year ago
Hi,

I've uploaded the logo many times, JPG, PNG, it doesn't matter, just shows as a broken link.  The theme also appears to be broken, the phone doesn't display, however I get the two alternating dots.   It was working earlier, I tried uploading a new logo and that's when things went south.

Not that I think this matters, but I did not load any sample data.

Any idea what to do to fix this?

Thanks,
Glenn
1 year ago
Glenn

Can you share the URL for your site?
1 year ago
If you are using a 3rd party theme then I would suggest you to contact the theme provider directly.
1 year ago
It's the default theme, all I have done is add a bunch of categories and some minor customization, such as deleting the default logo and adding my own.
1 year ago
Yes, the URL for my site, is https://www.naturalninefishing.com/store

Thank you,
Glenn
1 year ago
GMH1057 wrote:
Yes, the URL for my site, is https://www.naturalninefishing.com/store

Thank you,
Glenn


Your logo's url is https://www.naturalninefishing.com/store/Store/images/thumbs/0000008.png.
It should be https://www.naturalninefishing.com/Store/images/thumbs/0000008.png.

You have duplicated /store/Store/ in your logo's url.
1 year ago
Hi -- I'm running this in a virtual directory under the main URL.  I found a fix for duplicate virtual directories showing up and applied it.  However, it's still not working and appears the fix did not work. This is what I have for the code in nop.services MessageTokenProvider.cs:

BTW - I'm running 4.0...

        protected virtual string GetStoreUrl(int storeId = 0, bool removeTailingSlash = true)
        {
            var store = _storeService.GetStoreById(storeId) ?? _storeContext.CurrentStore;

            if (store == null)
                throw new Exception("No store could be loaded");

            var url = store.Url;
            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(url))
                throw new Exception("URL cannot be null");

            var storeUrl = WebUtility.UrlDecode(store.Url.TrimEnd('/'));   // added - GMH

            if (url.EndsWith("/"))
                url = url.Remove(url.Length - 1);

            return $"{storeUrl}{url}";   //  updated - GMH
        }
1 year ago
I grabbed the latest fix from github for 2833, and I still have the same problem.  I replaced the entire copy of MessageTokenProvider.cs from github.  I am not sure why this is happening.  I've even tried removing the /store from the store settings under config without any difference.

Not sure what to try next...

Thank you,
Glenn
1 year ago
OK -- So the fix from github does work, I must of had some stuff left over in the cache.  All is working perfectly now...

Thank you,
Glenn
1 year ago
GMH1057 wrote:
OK -- So the fix from github does work, I must of had some stuff left over in the cache.  All is working perfectly now...

Thank you,
Glenn


That is great!