Developer Wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
He we are looking for a nopCommerce Developer, ideally located in Sydney, Australia who may be interested to take on the upgrade of our website. It is currently built on version 1.7 but has a lot of customisations, some of which are now already in v4.

There will a couple of months work involved. There won't be much new code as such, mostly conversion and upgrade of existing system. I could do it myself but am pretty lazy these days and don't really have the time.

If you are interested please respond or PM me with examples of websites or plugins you have worked on or information on the services you offer.
5 years ago
Hello Yidna,

Kindly check your PM(Personal Message) for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
5 years ago
Hi,

Please check my PM.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold
5 years ago
Hi,

Thank you for sharing these details here. We can surely help you with the same. Note that we're not based in Sydney, however we can serve you with your requirements very well.

Please check you PM for more details.

Moreover, We are one of the Top Rated nopCommerce Development Company, and also a Gold Solution Partner. And we offer professional nopCommerce development services to our customers.

Looking forward to get more details on your requirements.

Regards,

Krunal
nopAccelerate Team
5 years ago
Just PM'ed. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.