migrate the project from local to live server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
hi everyone,
i deploy the project my local machine with visual studio 2017 and i establih a sql server in data center. i prepared the project to live on my local machine. i did not do any customization on the project. just adding products and changing logo and etc. then i get a hosting and publish the project there using visual studio. now project is live however i can not reach the admin site and also i can not login the website. i saw some topic same as me on version 3.3 but they can not solve the problem. also i can reach the admin site with my local machine when i run the project with visual studio. how can i solve this issue?
thanks for helping.
5 years ago
Now also i read a post and made second store based on real url. it does not work too. i forgot to tell that when i try to access admin panel i get
"401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials."
error
5 years ago
1. Ensure Nop.Admin.dll exists in bin folder.
2. Ensure Email/Password is correct

Still problem exists
1. Check log file [Log] table for errors.
2. Ensure hosting support Medium trust level/if not you need some changes on plugins folder
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.