Need professional help to add products and create relations between attributes, manufacturers, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi all,

I am creating a web store using nop-commerce + nop-template (http://themes.venture1.nop-templates.com) and need professional help to have my first load of products, including attributes for products and specs, manufacturers and categories.

I have included all manufacturers, including their logos. Have also included all categories and created the basic menu.

Please see the example:

PRODUCT A => Category "X", Sub-Category "Y", Manufacturer "123"
  - COLORS: Blue, Green, Yellow
  - SIZES: Small, Medium, Large
  - TYPE: Simple, Painted
  - MATERIAL: Plastic
  - USAGE: Personal.
  - PICS: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3

REQUIREMENTS
  - To buy this product, the customer will need to select the color, the size, and the type.
  - Depending on the size, for example, the price will be different.
  - Also, the customer should be able to filter by color, sizes, and types.
  - MATERIAL and USAGE are specs only.
  - The stock is not a problem, once it is a dropshipping, from many sources.

I will need this for about 200 products.

Additionally, I need about other 500 products added, with the category, sub-category, manufactures, specs and pics. But NO options to select.

***DEPENDING ON THE PRICE***, I may need to add more products soon, also, add promotions (Black-Friday, Free Shipping, X-Mas, etc) every month. So, keep in mind that this can be the first of many jobs for you.

Please, get in touch ASAP.

Thank you!
5 years ago
Hello,

We would be happy to work with you. Let us connect via email and Skype so we could discuss overall requirements and I could get you an estimation.

Looking forward to hear soon from you.
5 years ago
Hello,

Kindly check your PM(personal message) for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
5 years ago
Hi,
I would be happy to assist you.
Sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna
5 years ago
Hey, we would like to help you. As we are one of the best company for web development and custom software development. Visit our website https://www.we4coding.com/ to know more about us
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.