New payment method - Bank Transfer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

Did anyone create a payment method - Bank Transfer? Or we have a plugin for it? I am using 4.0

This payment method just like COD payment, i am going to show:
_ "COD" : You will received the order and pay money at that time
_ "Bank Transfer": I will give you a bank info, please purchased first, then we will send the orders to your address.

Best Regards,
Thanh.
5 years ago
Hello Thanh,

I would suggest you to rename "Check / Money Order" payment method available out of box in nopCommerce to "Bank Transfer" and provide your bank info in method details.

This way, your customers will be able to pay order and see your bank info to put payment directly in your bank account. Later, when received payment then you can deliver and complete order.

Hope this would help.

Thank you,
Atul
4 years ago
Is that a safe way, can't acammers just see it or does it email account numbers and sort codes to customers after "capcha" ?
4 years ago
Andy007 wrote:
does it email account numbers and sort codes to customers after "capcha" ?

No although you could modify the plugin to do that.

Displaying bank details has never been a problem for me but If you are worried I suppose you could have a special account to receive direct deposit payments and clear the account regularly / don’t keep a big balance there just in case
4 years ago
On my old .asp sites the system sends them an email automatically with the sort code and account number, that has been great as they need to add to basket and get to checkout, but i'm not sure how to add that to nopcommerce?
4 years ago
You can edit the Message OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification
@ yourwebsite.com/Admin/MessageTemplate/List

Insert the token Order.OrderNumber to tell the customer the order number to enter for the description

<p>Note: If you elected to pay by&nbsp;bankdeposit payment, please ensure the <strong>Order number</strong> <strong><span style="color:rgb(255, 0, 0)">%Order.OrderNumber%</span></strong> is included in the details for the direct deposit description. Payments not correctly identified my not be approved. The&nbsp; Bank Details for Direct Deposits are as follows:&nbsp;<span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-size:12px">Bank - BSB number: XXX-XXX Account number: XXXX XXXX</span></span></p>
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
You can edit the Message OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification
@ yourwebsite.com/Admin/MessageTemplate/List

Insert the token Order.OrderNumber to tell the customer the order number to enter for the description

<p>Note: If you elected to pay by&nbsp;bankdeposit payment, please ensure the <strong>Order number</strong> <strong><span style="color:rgb(255, 0, 0)">%Order.OrderNumber%</span></strong> is included in the details for the direct deposit description. Payments not correctly identified my not be approved. The&nbsp; Bank Details for Direct Deposits are as follows:&nbsp;<span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-size:12px">Bank - BSB number: XXX-XXX Account number: XXXX XXXX</span></span></p>

This is the perfect solution if we don't want to display details to public. But in this customer will receive this details in email only if they place an order!
4 years ago
Bacs is not showing as a payment option now i've added paypal also
4 years ago
Did you activate the plugin? If yes then check there is no restriction which can hide the plugin in checkout page.
4 years ago
yes, says active, still only paypal showing
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.