Anyone see this error when going to plugin list page Admin/Plugin/List

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.

OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions+<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs, line 83
Stack
  Query
  Cookies
  Headers

OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions+<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs
+

83.                        throw exception;

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Show raw exception details

System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationBuilderExtensions.<>c.<UseNopExceptionHandler>b__1_1(HttpContext context) in C:\Justin\nop4\nopCommerce-develop\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationBuilderExtensions.cs:line 83
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
5 years ago
I have the same error here. I tried it for VS and deploying on IIS..
5 years ago
I also have this exact same problem. Any ideas on how to resolve?
5 years ago
Try to run your VS as administrator.
4 years ago
if you put on your internet and restart the application it will work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.