502 Web error when Exporting ALL products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Here is a basic description of my configuration:
Server 2016 Core as a Host OS
Server 2016 Core under MS Hyper-V running nopCommerce (Multiple for difference purposes)
nopCommerce version is 3.9
I re-direct incoming traffic based on HTTP_HOST Headers to the Proper VM using URL Rewrite rules in IIS on the HOST OS.

Here is my issue.  When I try to Export to Excel (All Found) Items I get a "502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server."

I am assuming that the issue is a timeout issue.  If so where would I tell nopCommerce to wait longer before timing out?

Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
For anyone that runs into this scenario in the future here is answer

I went into the Server farm in my IIS console for the site in question.
Selected the Proxy
Greatly increased the Timeout.

I had to increase it to 600 seconds (I tried 300 but it still timed out).
3 years ago
cableguyusa wrote:
For anyone that runs into this scenario in the future here is answer

I went into the Server farm in my IIS console for the site in question.
Selected the Proxy
Greatly increased the Timeout.

I had to increase it to 600 seconds (I tried 300 but it still timed out).

Thanks for the suggestion above worked for me, here are the details to change the timeout settings for IIS:

For IIS 7.0 / IIS 7.5 :
1.On the Web server, click Start, point to Control Panel, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2.Expand the local computer node, expand Web Sites, right-click the appropriate Web site, point to Manage Web Site, click Advanced Settings.
3.In the Advanced Settings window, expand Connection Limits, change the value in the Connection time-out field, and then click OK.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.