nopCommerce 4.10 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Congrats!
5 years ago
When it will the 4.1 version be available in Azure marketplace? Could you update the description in Azure marketplace so we know which version we are installing?

Thanks, Great work!
5 years ago
hanwesh wrote:
When it will the 4.1 version be available in Azure marketplace? Could you update the description in Azure marketplace so we know which version we are installing?

Sure, we're wotking on it. I presume 4.10 will be available in Azure the next week
5 years ago
Strange situation: The admin main menu has disappeared!

After deploy to server the admin menu disappeared, however if I run the Nop from VS2017 it shows the admin menu.

5 years ago
richardrcruzc wrote:
Strange situation: The admin main menu has disappeared!

After deploy to server the admin menu disappeared, however if I run the Nop from VS2017 it shows the admin menu.

Do you see 3 lines at the top left? Click it. You may have done like me and “ minimized” the menu
5 years ago
richardrcruzc wrote:
After deploy to server the admin menu disappeared, however if I run the Nop from VS2017 it shows the admin menu

1. Try to reset your browser cache (CTRL+F5)
2. Do you see it at http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/admin/?
5 years ago
Hi,

In the Configuration -> Plugins. This whole page gives error because now we have both marketplace and local plugins in same page when nopcommerce.com website is down.

This happened just now when a customer from Germany came to us that he was not able to open plugin page.. just a co-incidence but point to be noted :)
5 years ago
dootchie wrote:

Do you see 3 lines at the top left? Click it. You may have done like me and “ minimized” the menu

No, I do not see those 3 lines at the top left...
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
After deploy to server the admin menu disappeared, however if I run the Nop from VS2017 it shows the admin menu
1. Try to reset your browser cache (CTRL+F5)
2. Do you see it at http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/admin/?

I tried from 2 different PCs, fresh browsers(CTRL+F5) same results.
5 years ago
richardrcruzc wrote:

No, I do not see those 3 lines at the top left...

Could you show a screenshot of what you're seeing?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.