Add function to SearchProducts method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I'm trying to add an option to SearchProducts method i did all changes that i needed which included adding an parameter to ProductLoadAllPaged procedure in ProductService.cs

Now i get SqlException: Procedure or function ProductLoadAllPaged has too many arguments specified.

I know that its because i invoke it with 1 more parameter than it has in its original declaration but at this point i cant find where it is.

Can someone tell me where do i need to add my parameter to make it work?
5 years ago
ExecuteStoredProcedureList generates an sqlquery (i added ShowOnHomepageOnly parameter)

"ProductLoadAllPaged @CategoryIds, @ManufacturerId, @StoreId, @VendorId, @WarehouseId, @ProductTypeId, @VisibleIndividuallyOnly, @MarkedAsNewOnly, @ShowOnHomepageOnly, @ProductTagId, @FeaturedProducts, @PriceMin, @PriceMax, @Keywords, @SearchDescriptions, @SearchManufacturerPartNumber, @SearchSku, @SearchProductTags, @UseFullTextSearch, @FullTextMode, @FilteredSpecs, @LanguageId, @OrderBy, @AllowedCustomerRoleIds, @PageIndex, @PageSize, @ShowHidden, @OverridePublished, @LoadFilterableSpecificationAttributeOptionIds, @FilterableSpecificationAttributeOptionIds output, @TotalRecords output"

with 31 parameters and fails due to too many parameters.
5 years ago
I managed to solve the problem.

I found the stored procedure in the database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.