3.8 to 4.1 Upgade - Error Invalid column name 'SubjectToAcl'.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi

Can anybody shed any light on this please?

I've just upgraded my site from 3.8 to 4.1. I followed the guidance, ran the 3 upgrade SQL scripts in order (all worked fine, no errors), uploaded the no source version of 4.1 and copied back in the two configuration files, then set all the permissions.

Site worked fine.

I then uploaded my Seven Spikes Smart theme, and two additional plugins (both Seven Spikes, all licensed and compatible with 4.1).

Site then broke,

I'm sure it's the Smart theme at fault here, because if I rename the Smart folder in themes the site then works again. This does mean I can get into the dashboard so I am able to check for warnings (there are none) and view the logs.

The only error in the logs, corresponding to attempts to load the site with the Smart theme enabled is:

Error Invalid column name 'SubjectToAcl'.  

No hints as to which table, although I can see a column of this name in th Product table.

I've asked Seven Spikes support but can't get a reply until next week.

Thanks,
Simon
5 years ago
Fixed.

I had missed that there was a Seven Spikes SQL upgrade to go from 3.8 to 3.9. Applied that, as well as the already applied Nop core SQL updates for 3.9, 4.0 and 4.1 and the problem is fixed.
5 years ago
simonrl wrote:
Fixed.

I had missed that there was a Seven Spikes SQL upgrade to go from 3.8 to 3.9. Applied that, as well as the already applied Nop core SQL updates for 3.9, 4.0 and 4.1 and the problem is fixed.

Exactly, i had same issue few moths before.

hope this post helpful to community.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.