Force regeneration of the css/js bundles

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
How can i force nopcommerce to regenerare fresh js/css bundles ?
5 years ago
For versions 4.00 and above you can simply clear the cache in admin area (or restart the site)
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
For versions 4.00 and above you can simply clear the cache in admin area (or restart the site)

Hello a.m.

What about 4.1 any further step require?
5 years ago
I cleared the cache but the bundles files are not regenerated.

<link href="/bundles/ldzzf_sigiqspgzhcjrcd_t5sh3agvec8lvfcr8w0hq.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="/bundles/aebgddx3rkbsc2bta4gbriz3pfykphp_naubrszi7fi.min.js"></script>

How to force it to regenerate?
3 years ago
I was looking for this myself and stumbled upon this thread.

I took a look at the code and unfortunately, the bundle name is a hash of all the referenced (javascript or css) filenames!
So clearing the cache will generate the exact same bundle name as before. And more sadly, changing the content of an already referenced javascript file will still generate the same bundle name unless you add/remove/change any filename of the referenced javascript files.

To bust the client cache of the bundle file upon changes to js or css, we are forced to do something custom unless I'm missing something obvious.
3 years ago
Here is a work item for this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.