Is there a to hide Apply Online?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

If you go to this link: https://www.fleetcooling.com/plastic-tank-radiator-mack-for-cxn-2008-mack-cxu-2008-2015-volvo-vnl-2008-2015-volvo-vnm-2008-2015, you'll see a registration form after the specifications.

Does anyone know how to hide that?

Thanks!
Kevin
5 years ago
Hi Kevin,

You are using custom template, and register form is template build in action. If you open product with default clean template, you will not see this. To hide/remove you may contact with theme developer or simply hide it by jQuery or css.

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
This is was what I thought too, but I changed it to the clean theme and it shows that form as well. I've attached a screenshot to show it, but I did change the theme on the site back to the one I was using.

Thanks for the reply!
Kevin

5 years ago
Theme you are using is nop-templates`s one, and they add also plugins for each template. Probably it is one of the plugins. I suggest to contact with them directly via PM, ticket or board. I`m sure, they will help you.

Regards,
Tom
5 years ago
Hello,

They have confirmed there isn't anything they can do. As I stated before, I tried this on a clean theme and it it's there too, so I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for the help,

Kevin
5 years ago
Kevin,
Are you using any third party plugins? Have you try to disable it one by one? If this is shown also at the default theme, means this is done by plugin/widget. Not sure which one, as I do not know which you are using.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.