Bootstrap MegaMenu 3.80, 3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
nopCommercers, here is the long awaited mega menu, designed to be compatible with any theme including bootstrap 3 and 4.
What do you get? Well this mega menu has been developed based on what my customers have stated that they require.. so we have infinite levels of categories with pictures, an about dropdown, a find a product dropdown and the best available my cart and account dropdown for easy navigation to your purchases and information.

It is easy to install (2 plugins) easy to configure the styling and your customers will love the improved customer experience!

At the moment the bootstrap mega menu is available with or without the Bootstrap Theme. Please note versions 4.10 and 4.20 to follow.

3.90 Bootstrap Mega-Menu Demo Store (2 themes - Default Clean and Bootstrap)

Download it from the marketplace - here
5 years ago
Wow Jonathan, Good Contribution. +1

Any plan to support latest nopCommerce version?

Regards,

Krunal

nopAccelerate Team
5 years ago
Thank you Krunal, yes I am working on the 4.10 version finally! I will post as soon as it is ready.
5 years ago
Great work..you thought of everything!! (Y)
5 years ago
Can never knock someone's hardwork and contribution. Figured i qould bring up a couple things i noticed regarding the plugin while browsing (surface level) on a samsung galaxy s9+.

Image above: Shows the default layout of the navigation menus.

Image above: shows alignment issues

Image above: if i have the menu open and try to scroll down, the background (main page) is actually what is scrolling. Thus i cant actually access lower positions on the "fly out" navigation menu.

Hope it helps. Look forward to seeing what's in the pipeline for 4.10 and 4.20.
5 years ago
:-( Sorry
Teething problems! Spend many hours working on the final version and uploaded an old stylesheet to the demo store - I will update it!
5 years ago
JONATHON-HOPLEY wrote:
:-( Sorry
Teething problems! Spend many hours working on the final version and uploaded an old stylesheet to the demo store - I will update it!

Available in DefaultClean for now :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.