site goes down all the time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
since an upgrade from 3.7 to 4.0 the site is going down all the time and I have to recycle the site for it to come back up. I installed 4.1 thinking this would solve the problem, but it did not. The site stays up and running for about 4 to 5 days and then goes down. I just recycle and it come back up no prob, but this is happenning alot. What do i need to do to fix it??
Any help will be appreciated. I am hosting with everleap/
5 years ago
How does it "goes down"? Like any error message that you receive?

Have been running 4.00 and 4.10, without problem. However, I do notice that 4.10 is noticeably better (in terms of performance) than 4.00.

5 years ago
I have the same problem with Everleap hosting - "internal server errors" are a constant!

I've been runing nopcommerce 4.0 on my private webserver with windows webserver 2008 R2 for a few eyars without any problems. Now, because I don't have the time to keep running the server anymore, I transfered my hosting to Everleap (exactly the same websites with the same DBs), and the "internal server errors are the constant !! ...
5 years ago
Check the System > Log to see if there are any errors.  (Or see if you see many "Application starting" messages?  which may indicate you need more memory.  Ask the host's tech support to check the IIS or server event logs)
5 years ago
Yep, that was it - not enough memory...
Upgrading it to a 2GB server (apparently) solved the problem.
Many thanks for your help
5 years ago
lwflowers wrote:
since an upgrade from 3.7 to 4.0 the site is going down all the time and I have to recycle the site for it to come back up. I installed 4.1 thinking this would solve the problem, but it did not. The site stays up and running for about 4 to 5 days and then goes down. I just recycle and it come back up no prob, but this is happenning alot. What do i need to do to fix it??
Any help will be appreciated. I am hosting with everleap/

I have been having same problem, but so far it looks like my plugins causing it and i cant pin it on the Nop Commerce 4.10 code.

Can you include more info? Do you run any plugins? Entity Framework changed a bit to adapt to .NETCORE and im seeing some issues there.

I have scraped my IIS Logs around the time of the crashes to trace the cause.

I have also turned on the STDOUT log on in my webconfig to help trace errors for the next crash.

Tracing errors in .NETCore are a bit different than .NET Framework. I don't see anything helpful in the eventlog like i used to.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.