Allow Customer Order Notes on Order Page....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi there!

Is there any ways to allow customers to add Order Notes on ORDER PAGE once the order is placed?

And admin would be able to reply to customers' order notes...

I need smth like chatting about the order with the customer on Order Page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
5 years ago
There isn't anything inherently built into NOP but you could use a service like LivePerson to prompt a chat window on the checkout confirmation page.
5 years ago
oumiller21 wrote:
There isn't anything inherently built into NOP but you could use a service like LivePerson to prompt a chat window on the checkout confirmation page.

Thanks for your reply, but you did not understand what I need.
5 years ago
Ok, if you're trying to add a field to capture a customer note prior to placing the order, you could add a custom checkout attribute. Go to Catalog > Attributes > Checkout Attributes.

Setup a Multiline TextBox and capture the value that way.

Hopefully that helps
5 years ago
Not sure why I was downvoted... either go into more detail or re-phrase the question so I can understand what you're talking about
5 years ago
Is there any ways to allow customers to add Order Notes on ORDER PAGE once the order is placed?
5 years ago
No, not without customization. Your only option is to send them to the Contact Us page but that won't link to the Order
5 years ago
oumiller21 wrote:
Ok, if you're trying to add a field to capture a customer note prior to placing the order, you could add a custom checkout attribute. Go to Catalog > Attributes > Checkout Attributes.

Setup a Multiline TextBox and capture the value that way.

Hopefully that helps

Will the value entered be added to "Order Notes"? If not, where will Checkout Attribute Multiline TextBox data be captured to?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.