reCaptcha

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Captcha Error

Hi. I have this problem at my website every time I log in and it includes something about reCaptcha. I have been receiving this error

"Login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again. The reCAPTCHA response is invalid or malformed. Please try again."

and I would like to just remove the reCaptcha or set it by default. Maybe you can help me or you can refer me to someone who can because I don't know how these things go.

Best regards.
5 years ago
For quick fixing, you can disable the reCaptcha for time being. To disable the reCaptcha go to your admin panel then   Configuration==>General settings==>go to the CAPTCHA section at bottom of the page and disable it. For old site(3.4,3.5,3.6,3.7) it under Security settings tab. If you need long-term fixing, then you need to upgrade the reCaptcha version if it is old and need to give appropriate information.
4 years ago
Hi, on version 4.10 when enabled captcha on contact page, the error message is The reCAPTCHA response is invalid or malformed. Please try again

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
4 years ago
Hi.

you can try our reCAPTCHA V3 Plugin and use the most new reCAPTCHA security.

https://www.nop-world.com/recaptcha-v3
4 years ago
were you able to solve this issue? i am facing the same problem. i am also using 4.1 version.
4 years ago
were you able to solve this issue? i am facing the same problem. i am also using 4.1 version.
4 years ago
I fixed a bit to avoid repcaptcha error in nopcommerce 4.2. Hope to help you

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/66093/nopcommerce-420-is-released.aspx?p=7
4 years ago
I have this problem in 4.1 and now I can't log back in as Admin to disable Recaptcha. What do I do now?
4 years ago
Slotraccoon wrote:
I have this problem in 4.1 and now I can't log back in as Admin to disable Recaptcha. What do I do now?

Hope you have access to your database and can run sql query, if so then you can run bellow sql query

update [Setting]
Set [Value]='False'
where [Name]='captchasettings.enabled'
4 years ago
Thank you. I have done this and I am back in. Now to find out why it doesn't work!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.