Multiple store wise topics and General settings are not changing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

I have created multivendor (multi store) in nopcommerce 3.9.
but when I changing the General setting just like Logo and other things. Or when I want to change the details of pages Home / Contact Us / etc.. They are not reflecting as per we want in multistore work.

Please help me.. what I am missing because this are the basic things which is already there in multistore.

Thanks & Regards,
CS
5 years ago
Hello,

when you create topic page that time you have to select limited to store filed.
base on the limited to store selection the topic page is display on the Store.
5 years ago
Yes, that I know..

but I want to show different content storewise.

means A store has home page with A content.
And B store has home page with B content.

I think, which is not working in it.
please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards,
CS
5 years ago
Hello

Please verify below

Go to admin/configuration/settings/general settings Menu

or page url like http://{Storeurl}/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon

Please check Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide) setting should be UNCHECKED
5 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Yes, that I know..

but I want to show different content storewise.

means A store has home page with A content.
And B store has home page with B content.

I think, which is not working in it.
please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards,
CS

What contents on homepage specifically you want to differ per store?
5 years ago
Just like If we have 2 created two store

1. Reebok (www.reebok.nop.com)
2. Nike   (www.nike.nop.com)

so both store has their own contactus, about us, home page , products and so on, Means each store has their own details..
In database table I also seen that there is an storeId column, but the things are not going to be this like that we want multistore functionality..
And I am using nopcommerce 3.9 version.

Thanks & regards
CS
5 years ago
Thanks
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
Hello

Please verify below

Please check Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide) setting should be UNCHECKED

Can you please verify above settings ?? i think this setting is the issue if you already setup the store limitation on all the topic page and products etc
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
Hello

Please verify below

Can you please verify above settings ?? i think this setting is the issue if you already setup the store limitation on all the topic page and products etc

Hi, @Vipul.

I did this change and than I tried to do the changes that I want , means the content of pages work different , but it not works. Also I change the icon of that particular store and after saved and than opens that store and found that logo is not changed, but in Admin section it shows that i have changed.
I don't understood what is happening here.

Thanks,
CS
5 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello

Please verify below

Hi, @Vipul.

I did this change and than I tried to do the changes that I want , means the content of pages work different , but it not works. Also I change the icon of that particular store and after saved and than opens that store and found that logo is not changed, but in Admin section it shows that i have changed.
I don't understood what is happening here.

Thanks,
CS

is above setting is CHECKED and then you UNCHECKED it now ??

if so then please restart whole application from IIS or recycle application pool and then try it as i think it should apply after application restart.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.