What hosting do you use to host your customers?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi, What hosting do you use to host your nop commerce clients?
We are using a2hosting, we tested that for a bit with a demo install then moved to a reseller package. Since then it looks like it has lots of glitches, a week doesn't go by where we dont have time down.
We choose A2 hosting because it was recommended, nowadays not sure if we made the right choice.

Do you have similar issues?
What is your view on your hosting company?
5 years ago
FYI  see this post - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/47334/fyi-smarteraspnet-now-has-a-datacenter-in-europe.aspx
5 years ago
gondias wrote:
We are using a2hosting, we tested that for a bit with a demo install then moved to a reseller package. Since then it looks like it has lots of glitches, a week doesn't go by where we dont have time down.
We choose A2 hosting because it was recommended, nowadays not sure if we made the right choice.

I had faced such type of migration issue in the past then my Client was moved to https://www.appliedi.net/ and are happy with their support and performance. So whenever any client asked me which hosting company is best for nopcommerce, I always suggested The Applied Innovations as per my experience.

You may also try.

Sorry, I am not promoting any company here just wanted to shared my experience as I faced earlier.
5 years ago
gondias wrote:

Hi Gonçalo

Could you please provide some information on glitches that you are experiencing?

I can help you if you have any issues with your site.

Please let me know.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.