Problems with swapped users after login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

From time to time, I have not found a pattern yet, when a user log in, he sees the name of other users where should be appears his name, like if the impersonate mechanism was faulty. It happens to some users now, also with the admin account, and gives a very bad image and breaks all the credibility build.

What could it be? There is a fix for this issue? We use the nopCommerce 3.50.

Kind regards,
André
5 years ago
apmuga wrote:
Hello,

From time to time, I have not found a pattern yet, when a user log in, he sees the name of other users where should be appears his name, like if the impersonate mechanism was faulty. It happens to some users now, also with the admin account, and gives a very bad image and breaks all the credibility build.

What could it be? There is a fix for this issue? We use the nopCommerce 3.50.

Kind regards,
André

I haven seen any post on this problem. Have you done any customization or installed third party plugins? Check that in ACL Guests and Registered are not enabled for Admin area. Allow Customer Impersonation
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.