slow website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi! I have a big slow problem with my Website
however
We use Azure hosting service plan in production standard  S3  4 core  7GB Ram  50GB storage
and database pricing tier General Purpose: Gen4, 2 vCores

homepage and page of subcategory load very slow

like this page :
https://dubazzar.com/

https://dubazzar.com/tvs-1

https://dubazzar.com/bedding

What we Do  to enhance performance but not done
1- delete logs.
2- delete all not used plugins.
3- delete language which we don't use.
4-  JavaScript bundling.
5-  Force SLL all page.  
6- Ignore limit per store (we have only one).
7- make GZip in WEb Config.

however, all of this but my website still very slow
can anyone help
what is the issue of my site
Thanks
5 years ago
Hello

I have few question

In Which nopCommerce version your site is build on ??

do you have any customization ?? or any third party plugins installed ??

have you check with miniprofiler where it taking time ??

when i am visiting your site i get 502 bad gateway error as well.

did you check that your site is keep restarting ??
5 years ago
It may be cased by the number of products which the store has to load on startup on homepage and category pages. Please start with disabling the plugin which shows the "Featured, Latest, Most View and on sales products". I suppose after that store will be loading faster. If so, it will only remain for you to optimizethis plug-in to work if it actually causes a problem.

Best,
Patryk
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
Hello

I have few question

In Which nopCommerce version your site is build on ??

do you have any customization ?? or any third party plugins installed ??

have you check with miniprofiler where it taking time ??

when i am visiting your site I get 502 bad gateway error as well.

did you check that your site is keeping restarting ??

first, thank you for your replay
1- work with version 4.0
2- yes I make some customization in nopcommerce as development
3- no I don't know how to make mini profile can you tell me how
4- yes my website show 502 error but I solved it now can you check
5 years ago
To enable the mini profiler You can go into the admin area > Configuration > Advanced Setting, and search for the Setting with name "DisplayMiniProfilerInPublicStore". Enable this setting. This will turn on a Mini Profiler, which will display time it took to generate page with information on which operation is taking what time.

Also i agree with Patryk, i think you first need to try with disable all the plugins which is loading those products on home page for featured, latest, most viewed, sale products etc as those will be query whole product catalog and filter the products and showing to you on home page and you have multiple blocks of same category wise so that could be the reason for your slowness but those block also commingling as lazy loading on scrolling of page so may be that is not the reason as well.

i think mini profiler will give you much idea about that where it taking more times.
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
To enable the mini profiler You can go into the admin area > Configuration > Advanced Setting, and search for the Setting with name "DisplayMiniProfilerInPublicStore". Enable this setting. This will turn on a Mini Profiler, which will display time it took to generate page with information on which operation is taking what time.

Also i agree with Patryk, i think you first need to try with disable all the plugins which is loading those products on home page for featured, latest, most viewed, sale products etc as those will be query whole product catalog and filter the products and showing to you on home page and you have multiple blocks of same category wise so that could be the reason for your slowness but those block also commingling as lazy loading on scrolling of page so may be that is not the reason as well.

i think mini profiler will give you much idea about that where it taking more times.

I make Enable for the mini profiler with True can you tell me how can find the generated page with information on which operation is taking what time on the system.
5 years ago
EgyptNopCom wrote:

I make Enable for the mini profiler with True can you tell me how can find the generated page with information on which operation is taking what time on the system.

It's not a new page, you will see a few fields with times in the upper left corner.

Best,
Patryk
5 years ago
nop4you wrote:

It's not a new page, you will see a few fields with times in the upper left corner.

Best,
Patryk

thanks for your replay
can you tell me when it will display or check it to known which operation is taking what time
5 years ago
if its not already showing on your end then try to Once clear your cache and restart the application after that when you open the site, it should show small popup at top left corner of the browser.
5 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
if its not already showing on your end then try to Once clear your cache and restart the application after that when you open the site, it should show small popup at top left corner of the browser.

thank you for your advice but I if can help in this issue when I make the mini-profile in subcategory page I notice take too much time (43654.0 ms ) to load   however there is no plugin or any customization

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b4tePW3mW70L6Nr4eHmt3AzuAG7WhnZc

and also take much time (2811.7ms) in a run task
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tgrqs1oGDhEtqxJBkdY6Eo3RnYSJInRU
can you recommend any setting or what it should do ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.